WINTER-OUTFITS AND IDEAS

9:53:00 AM


Hello! So,the "hard" winter is probably over now,but if you live on a place like I do , it's still pretty cold and WINTER!
I love WINTER so much,I love the colors the comfort it gives and it's just awesome!

Starting winter with a beautiful book is the best! 











But,if you want a beautiful winter,you have to wear beautiful things,starting from your head to your toe.
I'll share with you the clothes I wore the most on this winter and hope you'll like them just like I do xoxo

SWEATERS!

I love sweaters!Especially the over-sized ones!I actually took a sweater from my dad's closet because it was awesome haha!
Luckily he didn't know for a long time,but when he found out he wasn't so mad.

I'll share some photos of beautiful sweaters I found!











 Totally sweater weather!

LOVE THE SWEATERS


 Black and white ^_^









Black and white in a sweater fits awesomely!




Colorful sweaters!

Except the black and white ones,colorful sweaters can be awesome too,it just depends on the ones you like more,you'll look great in both























My personal favorite!Ah,wish I had it.



















With beautiful sweaters,come the beautiful outfits!
Here are some outfits I loved



 
























An advice I'd give to everyone is try to wear something comfortable that you like ,because feeling better makes you look better.

Also,the colors that look best on everyone are grey and green ,especially on this season.
Don't forget red and blue too!

And....stay warm xoxo ♥




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woe awesome taste and awesome description,love your post ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Photo Gallery

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

footer social