BEST STARDOLL SUITES 2015

11:14:00 AM

Hello! So,my favorite game here on the internet is STARDOLL,that's why I decided to choose the best SUITES OF 2014! I am choosing the top 5 !Hope you'll enjoy xoxo!!


1.ANISA123-TO VISIT HER CLICK HERE


Seriously,this girl is awesome!Her style and rooms are marvelous !*_*I like the way she combines the colors,especially on this room,they give you a "HOME SWEET HOME"warm feeling.

2.MISSPINKLORETTA -TO VISIT HER CLICK HERE
Her rooms are amazing.She is really really talented!!She is also a great designer on Stardoll,and I hope she'll do something with designing on her real life too!!


3.LOVEGOSSIP4LIFE  -TO VISIT HER CLICK  HERE                                                                                                                   
Now,this one is the most original girl I've ever seen on Stardoll.That's for sure a good thing.She is really really great at what she does with rooms designing!If you play stardoll you should totally check out her doll!

4.CHRYS76-To visit her click here HERE                                                                                                                                          
Hmmm,any thing I would say about this SUPER BEAUTIFUL creation would be an offense ,seriously,finding a human being that does this is awesome!!TOTALLY ONE OF THE BEST SUITES EVER!

5.MALSORRRJA -to visit her click HERE

WOW,The fact that wows me the most is that she is a non superstar girl, yet she manages to create such a beautiful suite



You too can play Stardoll
To go to Stardoll and create your own account go to this link:dress up games 

 


And,that's it for today.Hope you enjoyed the post!xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow here's yourself too so strange btw love all of them yours too if you mind ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha,well since my blog is not so popular or popular at all ,I do whatever I want so featuring myself in this post wasn't a big deal.THANKS :d♥

      Delete

Instagram Photo Gallery

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

footer social